Virtual Career Fair Date: Nov. 13, 2014
Are you a person with a disability…
looking for a career opportunity or internship?
This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend. This is a great opportunity for College Students & College Grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including American Transmission Co., ANSYS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Enterprise Holdings, Epic, Genentech, KLA-Tencor, Lexmark, Verizon, & other Excellent Employers!
Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
- Chat with employers across the nation
- Public and private sector opportunities
INTERVIEW WITH EASE
- Participate from the comfort of your home,
your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE
- Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary
Register at www.careereco.com/register/disability