Welcome back from Fall Break! OUS has three great events this week:
- For over 35 years, The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars has helped more than 50,000 students from around the world gain valuable experience, and set them on a course of achievement, leadership and engagement in their communities. In a recent survey, 98% of TWC interns said our program significantly strengthened their career prospects. Now, our alumni are leaders in virtually every field — public service, journalism, business, law, medicine, education, and more.
- Attend an informational session with representatives from the program and learn how to apply for academic credit.
- Please register here.
BYOL: How to Find and Internship
Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 3:00pm-4:00pm, Falvey Library Room 205
- Bring your own laptop and learn how to search, prepare for, and apply to internship opportunities. This event is co-hosted by the Office of Internships and Career Services.
- Refreshments will be served.
- For more information: email@example.com
Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Dougherty Hall East Lounge
- The power of networking is readily underestimated among college students. This event provides students with the opportunity to practice their networking skills with communication professionals.
- Learn about opportunities in communications including the following areas: Advertising, Marketing, Special Events, Social Media Marketing, and Public Relation.
- Registration is required: here.