- Summer camp (2-8 weeks during end June-mid August) (15-20 spots available): Open to everybody.
- Animal oriented camp (9-13th June) (4 spots available): For European participants only. If you love animals this is for you.
- “College age” campers (28th July-9th August) (1 spot available): For female participants only. If you are over 25 years old this is for you.
- Au Pair/Nanny (15th July-15th August) (1 spot available): For European female participants only.
Program Benefits for participants:
- Improve their Spanish/English.
- Develop skills (leadership, teamwork, adaptability, creativity, etc.).
- Enrich their CV/Resume.
- Save money.
- Travel (most of the participants travel around the hosting country and/or nearby countries during one/two weeks before, during or after camp sessions).
- Enjoy a worthy experience: 76% of the participants in 2013 rated their experience as Good/very Good (scale: very Bad/Bad/not Bad not Good/Good/very Good).
Requirements to participate:
- Be over 18 years old and ready to work for long hours with little rest.
- Be native or fluent English speaker.
- Experience leading children/teenagers, sports, volunteer work, camps and/or international traveling.
- Send by e-mail all the application documents.
- Show the appropriate profile during a personal interview.
- LEADERS 3 days Orientation at Madrid (16-18th June).
- House (during camp sessions).
- Food (during camp sessions).
- Insurance (during camp sessions).
- Travel aid (weekly 100 € for Americans and 75 € for European participants).
More information contact Miguel Lopez-Madrazo at email@example.com