If you want an intern experience that will dramatically shape your career, consider a company that’s dramatically shaping our entire health care system. UnitedHealth Group internship opportunities will provide a hands-on view of a rapidly evolving, incredibly challenging marketplace of ideas, products and services. You’ll work side by side with some of the smartest people in the business on assignments that matter. So here we are. You have a lot to learn. We have a lot to do. It’s the perfect storm. And even better? Join us and you may end up staying for a career in which you can do your life’s best work.
This exciting opportunity places you on the front end of project management where you will have the opportunity to work with four Sr. Project Managers across multiple locations in a fast-paced environment. You will learn how to run a project and gain exposure to different project management styles.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please complete the application located on our website by following the directions listed below.
- Visit the following link: UnitedHealth Group College
- Select the “Project Manager Intern – Horsham, PA – June 2014 ” position. It is job ID 554508.
- Select “apply online” for the role (located at the bottom of the page)
- Follow prompts to create your profile. If you are a first-time user, you will need to create a user name and password. Please keep these for your records.
- Complete the application and select submit.