Do you want to spend your summer learning from the best in the entertainment, news and sports advertising businesses? If your response is “yes”, then please consider a Summer Project Assistant position at Turner Broadcasting Sales, Inc. This program provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts. Opportunities are available within our various sales and support groups, such as:
• Entertainment Networks (TBS, TNT)
• Sports (NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, NCAA March Madness)
• Young Adults (Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TruTV)
• Turner Digital (cnn.com, bleacherreport.com, etc.]
• Strategic Planning
• Presentation Design
• Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program.
• The positions are available in New York City during the summer session only.
• Positions are paid and students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
• As this is a paid opportunity, we do not offer college credit.
• This is a ten-week program that goes from June 2, 2014 to August 8, 2014.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2014
Please take a few moments to complete the application linked below and return the form along with your resume, one letter of recommendation and a transcript (unofficial suffices) to the address below: Ms. Danielle Tadros – SAC 107 prior to 5pm on March 26th. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in our Summer Project Assistant program.