The Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia, located along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, is looking for a a spring/summer intern with a keen interest in administration of non-profits, journalism, public relations, or legal services. The weekly time commitment will range between fourteen and forty hours. The full job description is included below. A link to the internship is located HERE. Please be aware that the application date for the spring semester is December 1.
Position title: Development & Communications Intern
Company: Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia
Contact: Elizabeth Pendley
Title: Development Director
- Produce engaging content for various platforms including website, e-newsletters, social media, foundation proposals, reports and donor communications
- Research individual donors and foundations
- Prepare and copy edit foundation proposals
- Assist with event planning and administration
- Administrative tasks may include processing gift acknowledgements, preparing mailings, entering data into contact databases, etc.
- Design collateral materials such as flyers or invitations
- Conduct outreach calls and implement marketing strategies
- Update Law Center profiles on external websites and take part in increasing the organization’s digital visibility
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org