The Office for Undergraduate Students, located in the Saint Augustine Center, is the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences resource for academically related student needs. We strive to provide students with the resources needed to be academically successful achieved through comprehensive Academic Advising, Leadership and Professional Development and Internship Programs. Currently, we are seeking a video production intern for the spring semester to assist with promoting our office through video communication. This exciting opportunity will provide a student with the chance to help script, shoot, edit, and debut videos pertaining to the Office for Undergraduate Students’ services, and Villanova students.
- Current full time undergraduate student in good academic standing seeking a for credit internship opportunity
- Technical fluency with editing and graphics software for video (preferably access to FinalCut)
- Knowledge and ability to use video production equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot technical concerns related to required software & hardware
- Creative thinking and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
- Availability to work during office hours and some evenings/weekends as needed
To apply email a cover letter, resume, and links to two video samples to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, December 2 at 5pm.