Riverski Sports in King of Prussia has a unique opportunity for interns. As they prepare to launch a brand new product, they seek interns to focus on the marketing program surrounding it. Participating in a brand launch is an impressive resume point, and with the opening available so geographically close by, it would be wise to apply right away. This is a spring and summer internship, with a commitment of ten hours per week. Please see the full details listed below.
- Choose a focus on Marketing /Branding, Public Relations, Community Outreach or Social Media depending upon the students academic curriculum and interests.
- Achieve an understanding of the new equipment which Riverski Sports is bringing to the market.
- Engage in weekly meetings to learn and discuss the companys new marketing and branding focuses which include a greater concentration on social media.
- Capture footage of equipment in-use and update web site and social media outlets with new information and footage.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the fundraiser to be held in May 2014.
- Write press releases to publicize the fundraiser.
- Contribute to the monthly newsletter pertaining to health and fitness, paddle sports, outdoor recreation or Riverski Sports.
- Engage in community outreach efforts targeting camps and rental facilities to educate them about the new equipment.
- Stay informed with recommended articles to help discover effective branding/marketing techniques.
- Gain a greater understanding of the steps it takes and the obstacles encountered when introducing a new product to the market.
We are looking for applicants with the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate
- Experience in working with teams
- Command of effective written communication skills
- Experience with social media
- The ability to prioritize and achieve weekly goals while maintaining attention to detail The ability to work and function in a creative and flexible environment
To apply or for further information, email email@example.com