Colgate-Palmolive is looking for science interns to work in their Piscataway, NJ location for the upcoming semester. As an intern you will be assigned to work on a project that lines up with you area of scientific study. Benefits connected to the internship include working along world class scientists on some of the most sophisticated laboratory equipment available.
Interns would be required to work 15-20 hours a week in Piscataway during the semester. The deadline for applications is November 24th. HERE is the link to apply, and the full details are italicized below.
Colgate-Palmolive Company invites applications to our internship opportunities in Science at our Piscataway, NJ location. As an intern at Colgate-Palmolive, you will work on a science project that aligns with what you are currently learning in your educational program. Your project work may be in the field of product development, early research, or another exciting area of science in our business. You will learn about laboratory process and procedures and have the opportunity to network with Colgate Scientists as you go through your internship experience. A Science internship experience at Colgate-Palmolive includes:
Working with experts in the field of Science…….as an intern at Colgate, you have the opportunity to interact with world class scientists who are experts in their chosen field.
Working with the Best Laboratory Equipment…….at the Colgate-Palmolive Technology Center we utilize some of the most sophisticated scientific equipment available in the world.
Please note that interns must be willing to commit to at least15-20 hours/week during the school semester (full time hours may be required for some projects during the summer months).
- Currently pursuing a degree (BS, MS or Ph.D.) in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or related science degree – Required
- Able to work a minimum of 15 Hours per Week (hours can be increased per student availability during breaks from study/school) – Required
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above – Required
- Have completed a minimum of 1 year of college – Required
- Possess basic computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word) – Required
- Have prior basic laboratory experience through school program or work – required