Description: Responsible for performing various writing, marketing and social media duties assigned by the President of the company, with a non-profit organization.
- Provides administrative support (answering phones; maintenance of files; coordinating meetings, planning events and schedule interviews, etc.).
- Creates and maintains an 18-month marketing calendar.
- Coordinates advertising, social media, events and schedules.
- Monitors budgets, expense reports, invoices and other financial documents for need for client
- Coordinates monthly report for client.
- Implements marketing communications tasks as assigned.
- Conduct interviews with teacher, student and receive approval as necessary
- Writes stories to promote organization.
- Support fundraising efforts to promote non-profit
- Upload content to website. (content management)
- Upload content to facebook and twitter feeds.
Required to come to the office, but can do some work can be done off site.
To apply: email the OUS Director of Internships, email@example.com.
707 Burmont Road, Drexel Hill, Pa. 19026 | 610.622.4422 | http://www.boshadesign.com