Value Group Direct, LLC
Summer 2013 Internship Job Description
We are looking for an independent, motivated individual looking to learn the world of direct marketing hands on within our agency. We are a boutique agency so the opportunity to learn is limitless. VGD supports the value of interns as they are the next generation of leaders of our industry. VGD is a growing agency and looking for someone who will come in, hit the ground running and possibly earn a position for post-graduation. Ideal candidate would be looking to learn about all facets of marketing and advertising from planning to implementation across all marketing mediums.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is critical
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft office proficient
- Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous marketing experience strongly preferred
- Communications, Marketing majors preferred
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. Junior or Senior year preferred.
Skills to be developed:
- Enhance written and oral communication skills
- Learn about practical marketing strategies
- Approximately 30-40 hours a week for 10+ weeks (summer 2013)
- Must be able to earn credit through the University as well as hourly compensation.
- May 28, 2013
- Submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com
- Value Group Direct – Direct Marketing Done Better