ICAP INDUSTRY INSIGHT – PROGRAM:
Freshman & Sophomores – Summer Externship
ICAP is the world’s leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services, connecting buyers and sellers in the world’s financial markets. Fast-moving. Innovative. Meritocratic. It’s an exciting business, a growing business, a hub of innovation.
A place where talent and ambition thrive – and where each day brings another opportunity, another challenge, another chance to prove your potential.
• The program:
- 1 week training and work shadowing program in early June
• What to expect:
- Training on making the most of your summer experience and an introduction to the global financial markets
- Shadow employees in multiple departments/divisions – learning about different business areas/products
- Networking events with employees
- Support and advice from an assigned mentor; sharing their experiences and providing answers and advice to your questions
- Work with other externs on a group project
- Participate in a skills session workshops
• What we are looking for:
- All opportunities call for proactive self-starters with a keen interest in working in global financial markets.
- We also look for strong, resilient, engaging personalities. We’re looking for quick thinkers who have belief in their own ability and who are comfortable adapting to change. We want people who enjoy building productive working relationships with people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- We welcome any major with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Applications are accepted through www.icap.com/careers or by resume and covering letter to our postings on your career center’s website.
- ICAP Campus Recruitment and Graduate Development.
tel: +1 (212) 341 9763
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/icapcampusrecruitment
Careers in global financial markets: www.icap.com/careers