The Price Group – Merrill Lynch Paid Internship Opportunity for Summer 2013
At Merrill Lynch, our advisors take a dynamic and individualized approach to helping clients address their financial needs. One that combines knowledge, experience and acumen with a deep understanding not just of a client’s goals and objectives, but of their lives, family, interests and passions. It’s an approach based on “know-how” and “know-you”, and truly reflects our philosophy of working closely with clients to help them live the lives they want and plan for the future.
The Price Group at Merrill Lynch, located in Montvale, NJ, is currently looking for an engaged Villanova student from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences to join their dynamic team for Summer 2013.
Key variables/ requirements for applicants:
- Genuinely interested in financial services and/or investment advisory field
- Should be a current sophomore, who lives in the general northeast New Jersey area during the summer break
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Available from mid-May to mid-August
- A strong work ethic and good sense of humor are appreciated
- Students will also receive at least one hour of training each week in an aspect of the organization
To apply: Please forward your resume and cover letter to Danielle Tadros (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 5:00pm February 22, 2013 to be considered for this opportunity.