Villanova Athletics Student Services Internship
The Athletics Student Services Office seeks a sophomore or junior undergraduate student, who is hard-working, self-driven, creative and organized to assist the Coordinator Student Services in projects and events. Applicants should posses the ability to work independently and adapt to different work environments; be able to communicate efficiently; have knowledge of social media outlets and basic computer programs. The intern should be available on some week and weekend nights for on-campus meetings and events, and should expect to work an average of 10-12 hours per week.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to the following:
- Main project: Assist with the design and creation of the 2012-13 Villanova Athletics Student Services Annual Report
- Assist with the communication, planning, set-up and execution of SAAC meetings with Coordinator of Student Services
- Serve as a liaison with the Office of Undergraduate Student, the Clay Center and Career Center, and Student Life to keep current with on-campus development opportunities for student-athletes; help to communicate events and seminars on campus
- Villanova Athletics Leadership Institute: help with logistics and execution of comprehensive leadership program; attend some Leadership Institute workshops and meetings;
- Additional Intern Opportunities and responsibilities as assigned by the Coordinator of Student Services
This internship offers the opportunity to work inside the Villanova University Athletics community on a professional level. This internship is unpaid, but you can apply for internship credit through specific departments or through the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. The internship will last one semester. The start date would be in January 2013.
Contact Information: Interested full-time students should send a cover letter and resume to Allison Venella, Coordinator of Student Services, at email@example.com.