WHO: Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is proud to be ranked as one of the BEST Places to Work in the Federal Government. We’ve earned our top ratings by creating a work environment rich in opportunity, diversity, leadership training, teamwork, and work life balance. Help guide our nation into the next generation of nuclear safety! Begin a challenging career with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission where you can be part of a select group of professionals who protect people and the environment with the peaceful use of nuclear materials in medicine, industry and research. To find out more about the NRC, we invite you to visit us on the web at www.nrc.gov.
WHERE: These positions are located in various offices at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Headquarters in Rockville, MD, Region I- King of Prussia, PA, Region II- Atlanta, GA, Region III- Lisle, IL and Region IV- Arlington, TX. These positions are Non Bargaining Unit.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Background investigation leading to a clearance is required for new hires.
- These are Drug Testing positions.
- GPA minimum requirement of 2.85
DUTIES: The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) views student interns as our future workforce. The work performed is professional in nature and in a learning environment that gives the student intern the opportunity to evaluate the work for potential long-term employment. Student employment assignments are based on the functions and tasks performed in the organization to which you are assigned and ideally related to your academic and career goals. Areas of assignment will include engineering and science, budget execution, security, information technology, among others http://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/employment/student-prog.html.
TO APPLY: Visit USA Jobs.