- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Research Institute Summer Scholars Program (CRISSP) is now accepting applications! Undergraduates with a competitive GPA and a strong interest in biomedical research are encouraged to apply!
- CRISSP is a 10-week competitive summer internship program for undergraduate students interested in careers in the biomedical sciences. CRISSP offers opportunities in basic, clinical, behavioral, and translational research. In addition to completing an independent research project, interns learn basic techniques and gain exposure to how research is conducted under the direction of CHOP faculty.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Sixteen positions available
- Opportunities for clinical observation for all students
- Internship in pediatric AIDS research
- Application deadline January 18th, 2013
- For more information and to access the application form, please visit: http://www.research.chop.edu/programs/crissp/.