WHAT: Gain valuable face time w/pharmaceutical professionals from MERCK during a 30-min. practice interview. Employer reps from Merck will ask industry-specific interview questions & provide feedback on your performance. Practice your interviewing skills, ask questions & learn from the best in the business!
WHEN: Interviews will be held on Fri. 11/16 from 12:30-4:30 p.m.
WHERE: University Career Center, Garey Hall 117.
HOW: Sign-up via GoNOVAJobs; search by “Employer” on “Practice with the Pros”.
Deadline to apply: Wed. 11/14.
Merck is also accepting applications for a summer Manufacturing Business Internship listed in GoNOVAJobs. Learn about this internship and get face time with the recruiter during your practice interview!
Here’s a brief description:
COMPANY: Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products, as well as animal health products. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career. These opportunities could be in the Franchise area, where project assignments would be chosen from:
- Project assignments would be chosen from: support of several continuous improvement / lean sigma projects
- Identification and implementation of productivity and process improvement; support Global Logistics reengineering projects relative to systems and processes to include data collection and analysis
- Business case development, training, and development of client relationships
GLOBAL PROCUREMENT: Partnering with a team to develop the sourcing management process, by which we influence Merck’s external expenditure in all areas including manufacturing, research, corporate services, information services, marketing and media, capital and engineering
LOCATIONS: West Point, PA; Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Available for 10 week internship beginning June 2013
- Strong personal character and ethics
- Superior Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of U.S.