POSITION: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Intern to the Office of Internships
HOURS/WEEK: 10-15 hrs, days and times are flexible, some nights and weekends may be needed
DESCRIPTION: Provide support to the Villanova College of Arts and Sciences Office of Internships and programs including but not limited to VIP (Villanova Internship Program) Mentors, event planning, information sessions, creating media & PR for the office. Help to grow these areas by generating content, increasing awareness and developing new strategies for reaching students, faculty, alumni, parents, and friends of the College. Day to day administrative assistance is also needed. Emphasis on creative design, organization, attention to detail, data management, social media, video skills and strategic planning.
- Create promotional materials and content for events
- Assist staff with employer outreach
- Organizing data for reports and mailings
- Create a YouTube channel for office displaying successful internship placements
- Participate in all VIP mentor programs and lead efforts on creating events
- Produce exciting content for the OUS facebook page and other social media pages
- Design creative material for events, including flyers, post cards, table tents, press badges, etc.
- Research peer institutions to benchmark goals, programming, events, promotion, web site design, recognition events, etc.
- Collect and organize samples and help staff events when needed
REQUIREMENTS: Creative design, organizational skills, and attention to detail are preferred. Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Word, Facebook, and Twitter is required. Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations students encouraged to apply.
- Danielle Tadros, Director of Internships, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org