Here’s our featured internship opportunity of the week!
Check back each week for a new post.
- The Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia.
- Communications Intern Job: One of Philadelphia’s oldest social justice public interest law firms, seeks an intern to write copy for our website, news outlets, internal publications, and social media. The ideal candidate has an interest in nonprofit communications, public relations, journalism, or legal services; and has excellent writing and communication skills.
- Review legal opinions, articles, studies to produce engaging content for various communications outlets, including website, electronic newsletters and social media.
- Prepare opinion pieces and commentary for media outlets.
- Prepare press releases and organize media events.
- Update Law Center profiles on outside websites.
- Proficiency with social media is required.
- Experience with journalism and WordPress is a plus.
- This is an unpaid internship. We encourage those who can receive class credit for their participation to apply.
- This position is available year round.
- Required work hours:
- School year: 15-20 hours/week, semester-long commitment. Schedule is flexible but must be regular throughout internship.
- Summer: 30-40 hours/week, full summer commitment
- Office Hours are 9am-5pm
- Please submit a resume, writing sample, and cover letter (indicating your available days, times, and preferred start date)
- Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis
- Contact: Taylor Goodman, Development Director, Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia 1709 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- email@example.com or 267-546-1303
If you’re thinking about an internship stop by SAC 107 to meet the new Internship Program Director, Danielle Tadros. Ms. Tadros holds open office hours on Monday and Wednesday, from 2:00-3:00. You may also email for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.