- The CHOP Research Institute Summer Scholars Program (CRISSP) is a formal, competitive internship designed to provide undergraduate students with theoretical knowledge, practical training in academic research, and critical exposure to pediatric-focused career trajectories under the direct mentorship of CHOP faculty.
- Obtain experience in basic, translational, clinical or behavioral research
- Work under the direction of a world-class Principal Investigator
- Complete an independent research project
- Receive a competitive stipend
- Program runs for 10 weeks
- Applications will be accepted in December
- More information and application available at: http://www.research.chop.edu/programs/crissp/