- Markitects, a well-established, suburban Philadelphia, B2B strategic marketing agency.
- Markitects is above the Anthony Wayne movie theatre in downtown Wayne and is easily accessible to Villanova students.
- Part-time Marketing Position: an intern/part-time employee to assist with agency and client work 10-12 hours per week. The agency works with scientific, healthcare, technology, engineering and professional services companies throughout the region.
- Responsibilities include: database research/Internet research, outbound informational calls to customers and prospects, shadowing account managers.
- Agency will pay $10/hour for this position. This position is available immediately.
- Ideal candidate is currently studying marketing, public relations or communications.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Interested majors may include: Communication, English, and Psychology.
- Contact Camille Vallinino at 610-687-2200 or email@example.com.
- The company’s URL is http://www.markitects.com.
If you’re thinking about an internship stop by SAC 107 to meet the new Internship Program Director, Danielle Tadros. Ms. Tadros holds open office hours on Monday and Wednesday, from 2:00-3:00. You may also email for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.