Here’s our featured internship opportunity of the week!
Check back each week for a new post.
- A&S PoliticsPA Internship Opening
- Interested in getting first-hand journalism experience writing about Pennsylvania politics? The election is getting close, and PoliticsPA is looking for talented individuals to contribute to our news coverage throughout the Commonwealth.
- The position is flexible and applicants are welcome from all parts of PA, from Philadelphia, to Erie, to Coudersport.
- The strongest applicants will have a background in politics, journalism, English, or Communication.
- Please send a resume, cover letter and a brief (1-2 page) writing sample to Keegan Gibson.
If you’re thinking about an internship stop by SAC 107 to meet the new Internship Program Director, Danielle Tadros. Ms. Tadros holds open office hours on Monday and Wednesday, from 2:00-3:00. You may also email for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.